1. Peng-bo Li, Shao-yan Gao, and Fu-li Li, Engineering two-mode entangled states between two superconducting resonators by dissipation, Physical Review A, 86, (2012), 012318.
2. Chen-Wei Jiang, Rui-Hua Xie, Fu-Li Li, Roland E. Allen, Ultrafast Cis-to-trans Photoisomerization of a Bridged Azobenzene Through npi* Excitation: Rotational Pathway is not Restricted, Chemical Physics Letters, 521, (2012), 107.
3. Hongwei Hu, Fu-Li Li, Chen-Wei Jiang, Binding energy levels of a slowly moving ion in quantum plasmas, Physical Review E, 85, (2012), 056406.
4. Pei Zhang, Yan Jiang, Rui-Feng Liu, Hong Gao, Hong-Rong Li, Fu-Li Li, Implementing the Deutsch's algorithm with spin-orbital angular momentum ofphoton without interferometer, Optics Communications, 285, (2012), 838–841.
5. Zhong-ling Ji, Shao-yan Gao, Two-photon scattering by a cavity-coupled two-level emitter in a one-dimensional waveguide, Optics Communications, 285, (2012), 1302–1307.
6. Sheng-li Ma, Peng-bo Li and Fu-li Li, One-step generation of Greenberger–Horne–Zeilinger states of multi solid-state spin qubits, Journal of Modern Optics, 59, (2012), 1623.
7. Xiu-xing Zhang, Ai-ping Zhang, and Fu-li Li, Detecting the multi-spin interaction of an XY spin chain by the geometric phase of a coupled qubit, Physics Letters A, 376, (2012), 2090-2095.
8. LIU Rui-Feng, ZHANG Pei, GAO Hong, LI Fu-Li, Information Transferring between a Photon’s Orbital Angular Momentum and Frequency, Chinese Physics Letters, 29, (2012), 124203.
9. AiPing Zhang and FuLi Li, Quantum correlations of two qubits coupled in a thermal equilibrium environment, Modern Physics Letters B, 26, (2012), 1250165.
10. Yu Jin, Zefang Wang, Yang Lv, Hao Liu, Ruifeng Liu, Pei Zhang, Hongrong Li, Hong Gao, and Fuli Li, Variation of polarization distribution of reflected beam caused by spin separation, Optics Express, 20, (2012), 1975.
11. Mingtao Cao, Liang Han, Ruifeng Liu, Hao Liu, Dong Wei, Pei Zhang, Yu Zhou, Wenge Guo, Shougang Zhang, Hong Gao, and Fuli Li, Deutsch’s algorithm with topological charges of optical vortices via non-degenerate four-wave mixing, Optics Express, 20, (2012), 24263.
12. Yang Lv, Zefang Wang, Yu Jin, Mingtao Cao, Liang Han, Pei Zhang, Hongrong Li, Hong Gao, and Fuli Li, Spin polarization separation of light reflected at Brewster angle, Optics Letters, 37, (2012), 984.
13. Peng-bo Li, Shao-yan Gao, and Fu-li Li, Engineering two-mode continuous-variable entangled states of distant atomic spin ensembles with superconducting quantum circuits, Physical Review A, 85, (2012), 014303.
14. Peng-Bo Li, Shao-Yan Gao, Hong-Rong Li, Sheng-Li Ma, and Fu-Li Li, Dissipative preparation of entangled states between two spatially separated nitrogen-vacancy centers, Physical Review A, 85, (2012), 042306.
15. Liang Han, Mingtao Cao, Ruifeng Liu, Hao Liu, Wenge Guo, Dong Wei, Shaoyan Gao, Pei Zhang, Hong Gao, Fuli Li, Identifying the orbital angular momentum of light based on atomic ensembles, Europhysics Letters, 99, (2012), 34003.
16. LI Hong-Rong, ZHANG Pei, GAO Hong, BI Wen-Ting, ALAMRI M. D, LI Fu-Li, Non-Equilibrium Quantum Entanglement in Biological Systems, Chinese Physics Letters, 29, (2012), 047101.
17. Shuwei Qiu, Wenge Guo, Mingtao Cao, Tao Liu, Liang Han, Hao Liu, Pei Zhang, Shougang Zhang, Hong Gao, and Fuli Li, Self-rotation of optical polarization in rubidium vapor, Chin. Opt. Lett., 10, (2012), 052701.
18. Mingtao Cao, Liang Han, Yuerong Qi, Shougang Zhang, Hong Gao, and Fuli Li, Calculation of the Spin-Dependent Optical Lattice in Rubidium Bose–Einstein Condensation, Chin. Phys. Lett., 29, (2012), 034201.